respects the privacy of users who visit our Website.
The following policies are generally in effect for web pages owned and operated by
- In general, you can visit beaconwaves.com
on the web without telling us who you
are or revealing any information about yourself. However, our web servers do collect
traffic data which is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on
the Site, pages viewed, etc. Beacon Waves
uses this information to measure the use of
our Site and to improve its content.
- Beacon Waves
may typically ask for the following information about you and your
organization: First & Last Names, Company Name, E-mail address and
address. Additionally, in order to complete a particular transaction, we may request
(and/or require) specific billing information.
- Rest assured that Beacon Waves
maintains a strict No SPAM policy. Your E-mail address
and/or mailing address will not be sold, rented or otherwise transferred to any third
party without your consent.
- If you sign up for an E-mail newsletter, trial product, or purchase products at
Site, you may receive occasional follow-up E-mail from Beacon Waves
to inform you of new or improved products, promotions, news or questionnaires.
- If you wish to be removed from a subscription or customer list, simply request to be
removed by sending E-mail to: optout
and removal will usually be completed within 2-3 business days.
- Any sensitive (confidential) data collected on our product order or other forms will be
encrypted for your security and privacy. The data will be automatically transferred
to internal storage on our Secure Server.
- If you wish to review, change or update any information you may have previously provided
to us, E-mail modify and
we will change it. To better protect the security and integrity of your information,
we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to making corrections.
- From time to time, Beacon Waves
may send a cookie to your computer. This information may be
used to identify your account with the source of advertising that brought you to our
or to personalize your browsing experience. If you sign a big contract with us,
we'll give you a real cookie!
- Individuals and businesses who have provided any testimonials appearing on the
beaconwaves.com Website have all given us permission to have their comments reproduced.
Furthermore, their quotes have been given freely and without the promise of compensation
from Beacon Waves
. Information that is presented to us will not be posted unless
permission is granted.
- When a visitor requests pages at our Site, our Web servers automatically log rudimentary
access data, as is customary on the Web. This information is typically collected for
statistical and diagnostic purposes.
privacy or call
603.715.4567. It is our goal to provide a private, risk-free experience with our
|When leaving our
Site ( beaconwaves.com ), even via a provided link,
we cannot guarantee your privacy.